Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Better Half....Indeed

I was having this general conversation with one of my friend about things that only girls can do and things that only guys can do etc. Somehow the conversation drifted towards, how each and every word any guy utters can be twisted and interpreted as a MCPisque statement. Out of nowhere she mentioned root cause of most problems are women...I was stunned to hear it from a girl but chose not to make it obvious.
Now when I sit back and think about it peacefully maybe she was right. Consider these examples; Mahabharata-Draupadi, Ramayana-Sita, Homer-Helen of Sparta/Troy(highly debatable which place she belongs to), Egypt-Cleopatra, Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky.......anyway. I strongly believe women are the most beautiful beings that God ever created. Dear God, if you are listening you have my vote of confidence.

No comments: