Friday, June 30, 2006

David Vs. Goliath

I have always had a keen interest in business case studies and business rivalries. I have been reading a whole lot of stuff related to it these days. Right from Cola wars to Bank of America Vs Citibank to MasterCard/Visa Vs American Express to Airbus-Boeing standoff.

The rivalry of our times/generation is going to be Google Vs Microsoft. Click on the link below, this is by far the best Flash work I have come across http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/epic.

Not just on the basis of this video, but by the other things that I am reading, I predict there will be no Microsoft by the year 2015. Imagine the world of computers, without Microsoft...Food for thought I guess!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, dont predict things that will render more than a million people..one of them my brother...jobless.

Scatterbrained said...

I have mentioned this to my brother as well, find a job with Google as Microsoft is not going to be there for long. As you would expect, he is just another cocky MS slave.
Google's business model is far too strong, it has that *next-gen* thing about it and Google has managed to create multiple revenue streams in a short span.

But more importantly, did you check out the video link in this blog post..It is really cool. It is easily the best flash work I have seen.

VA