Saturday, July 01, 2006

'Art of War' With Mongrels!

One of the days while I was returning late from work, I was walking towards my house, four stray dogs(read thoroughbred mongrels) started growling and one of them barked in real hatred. I was no knight in shining armour, so the brave Vinayakan was about to pee in his pants, but at that time I felt as if there was a lump in my throat so I coughed and to my bewilderment the street dogs stepped back..I coughed again(purely intentional) the dogs, they just went away. I was surprised and I was blinking, wondering what happened.

Just to validate my observation I tried the same stunt on the following days and boy it works. So readers, pass the 'social self-defence' message on. Whenever any of you folks(or anyone in your known circle) gets rounded up by dogs, try coughing the dogs away--I do not know whether this is universally true for all dogs but it definitely works with street dogs in my locality!!

No comments: