Saturday, September 09, 2006

Aha Change

I am confused. Few people make 'change' their second skin whereas most of us have this inherent desire to resist change - I wonder why? In order to grow, one has to evolve, in order to evolve some kind of change has to take place. We all consider growth as a good thing. If growth is good then why do we resist change?

Through Orkut, I have found some of my long lost friends. The moment I call them up after getting their number, first thing my friends mention is, your voice has changed so much, secondly you look so different in your photo-so on and so forth.

I hope I have changed for the better! Time for a change management book, I guess..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

change is the way of life....whether for the better or for the worse. as one wise frenchman said...ce que ne change pas, ca doit etre change...that which does not (allow) change has to be changed. if u can move with the world, then u r never left behind! n vinayakan ji, u have certainly changed...for the better!

Scatterbrained said...

Dear R J,

It is Janaki, right? Thank you for validating that I have changed for the better.

I am so insecure that I need someone to give me an ego massage all the time..

Thanks again

VA

Anonymous said...

hey, that comment was not meant to give u an ego massage, as u very aptly put it...

Scatterbrained said...

Thank you again.